Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Thus Begins Year Two

Sunday was our one-year wedding anniversary. We went out to lunch to Acapulco, which we had never been to before, and it was rather good. For supper, we went to The Cheesecake Factory, which is our favorite restaurant. We split a plate of Spicy Chicken Chipotle Pasta, and then each got a slice of cheesecake. I got my favorite, which is Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough. Mmmm......

For our anniversary, Megan bought me the Lord of the Rings Extended Edition trilogy, which I (ashamedly) had not previously owned. It was a wonderful gift, and we have already watched the first two movies. :) I got her two tickets to a ballet, which is something she has wanted to go to for some time, and is proof that I love my wife. :)

Yesterday, the Mac Man and myself opened up 4 boxes each of cards for the Star Trek card game. I haven't read all the rules yet, but I'm sure we'll have good fun with them. And at two bucks a box, who can complain?

2 comments:

Mac Man said...

One word: Picard. 8 boxes, 1 Picard, and it happens to be the unopened pack we traded when starting box 2. I was sooooo close. Somehow, even 3 Data's can not make me feel better. Must find a way to break in to Cooper's apartment...

Janet said...

Data was an answer on Jeopardy the other day. I totally got it!