Monday, May 21, 2007

01100001 01100111 01100101 00101011 00101011

Tomorrow, I have a dentist appointment (I've never had a cavity in my life), and on Wednesday, I have a job interview. For this week, cavities are bad, job offers are good.

I've recently been scavenging around the Internet for pictures to use for Reclamation images. I wanted them all to be paintings of some sort, which somewhat limited those images that I could use. Then I remembered that I can use Adobe Photoshop to make a photographic image appear like it was painted (at least somewhat), so some of the images will be like that. Of course, some of them may not make sense with the card, because it isn't easy to find a picture that exactly matches the card's intent. But alas, thus is life.

8 comments:

Greg said...

age++??

Gina Cooper said...

age+=1??
Happy Birthday!

A. Bauer said...

I agree....happy birthday!

Mac Man said...

I disagree! No happy birthday for you! Stop riding on the coat-tails of my birthday 5 days ago. Can't you come up with anything new and original? Sheesh! :-)

Okay, happy 25!

Joel said...

Yehaw!

For those people who do not happen to be computer programmers (tisk!) :), in certain languages, the programming code "age++" (which for my title was written in binary) would basically add one to the current value of age. Thus, yesterday was my birthday, and my age increased by one. :) Very exciting stuff. And further proof that I am mayor of Dorktown.

Dave said...

I consider myself to me a bit of a dork, yes. But everyone who actually figured out what that meant, wow. The entire population of Dorktown USA just commented on this blog. :)

In any case, Happy Birthday!

Greg said...

Well if you're mayor, then I'm on the city council.

DVK said...

When I first saw the binary I thought it might be a reference to an episode of ST:TNG (since Tom had lent you a few).

http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/series/TNG/episode/68338.html

The age++ in binary was clever too I suppose....