Friday, May 18, 2007

Another Door Opens

As mentioned in a previous entry, last Friday I had two phone interviews. One of them was for WolfNet, which I then had an in-person interview for on Tuesday. The other place was G&K Services, which I was not as interested in, because the job required a fair amount of phone work (up to 40%), and I am not a big fan of that. However, I was contacted yesterday again by Lisa (recruiter for G&K) who said there is another position available, one that (I think) is similiar in nature, but would require a good bit less phone work. So suddenly I am more interested in it. :) They want me to come in for a meeting (they didn't refer to it as an "interview") that would last a couple hours, which is kinda funky. So we'll see what happens.

1 comment:

Mac Man said...

Coop dog is playing hard to get! :-)

Good luck on this one too!