Thursday, May 24, 2007

The Circle of Life

I went to my job interview yesterday, talked to the recruiter for about 20 minutes, and she then decided that I wasn't what they were looking for, so the interview was cut at that point. Ah well, probably didn't want to work there anyway. :) In theory, sometime next week I could hear about the decision concerning last week's interview at WolfNet, but we'll see.

The main card game we play - Lord of the Rings: TCG - is ending. The company announced this week that, shortly, they will cease production. It is still a good game, though the last couple sets have been a little sloppier. Thus is the way of things I suppose. :)

This Sunday is our first year wedding anniversary, and we will be celebrating with a dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. Mmmm.... I am already hungry for it (as I have been since we decided this several months ago).

I am going through and copying out images for each Reclamation card, and they will soon all be up on the website, in theory, along with the card texts. I should be able to easily copy the cards images into a Word document or something like that for easy printing, and then can cut them out and use them for play testing.

That's the theory anyway.

3 comments:

Janet said...

The Cheesecake Factory is very yummy. Congratulations :)

Mac Man said...

A new card game is yummy. Congratulations :)

Janet said...

I quit :P