Wednesday, August 01, 2007

The Shining Ball of Light

I've decided to go ahead and post the first chapter to The Lords of Sargoff. It is still somewhat of a rough draft, so I'm sure there will be spelling and grammar mistakes, and gaping plot holes. :) If you read it and happen to notice any of these problems, please let me know :). The first chapter 4,436 words - about 9 pages in Word, which would translate to approximately 18 pages of a novel. If you so desire, you may download the Word file here. Any comments, suggestions, or criticisms are more than welcome! :)

Tonight is our last night of softball. Hopefully we are able to play (we've been having problems getting enough players), and hopefully we do well, though it is just fun to get out there and play. I will miss playing, but volleyball is only a few months away.

We had card night on Saturday, which was good fun. I played three games of Lord of the Rings and four games of Star Trek, and though I only won 2 games (3 of the games I played were 3 player), it was still great fun. I worked on my Trek deck on Sunday and am looking forward to seeing if the changes I made help.

2 comments:

Mac Man said...

Finally catching up on my blog reading. Someone had to leave a comment here, right? Looking forward to card night on Friday! Woohoo!

Erik said...

I like ch1 !