Thursday, August 23, 2007

Oh, the Horror

Yesterday, my wife and I went to the Como Zoo in St. Paul for a couple hours. I think zoos are nifty, but don't get as excited about them as my wife. Anywho, the weather was a little cooler, and some of the animals were a (little) more active, including the tiger. (Big cats are some of my very favorite animals on earth.) Anywho, they also had one of the polar bears splashing around in the pool where you can see in from the side. That was pretty nifty. One of the apes was also inside and sitting right up against the glass. Funky stuff.

But, then I saw it. One of the most horrible creatures ever, coming from the most violent and destructive species in the planet's history. I barely felt safe with such a thin sheet of glass between me and it. I have included a picture of it, but it is horrifying, so you have been warned. Goodness, I hope it never gets loose.

6 comments:

DVK said...

I agree: Tigers rule.

I hope we can fix the 'infestation' problem of the creature in the glass - there are way too many of those around....

Mac Man said...

Yeah, those horrible trees are really a pain. Look how its red tail is about to grab that poor, unsuspecting lady. Down with the trees!

Gina Cooper said...

Trees and red ropes. Those are pretty scary too!

Gina Cooper said...

By the way, I read somewhere you have been stopped 14 times for speeding! That threw off my calculations as I thought it was only 4.

Joel said...

lol, maybe I used too many clues that were already common knowledge. :)

Mac Man said...

Shoot, I thought it was 11. Back to the calculator, Boba!