Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Hokey Pokey

Despite the rumors, I do know what the hokey pokey is all about. Well, I'm pretty sure anyway. I have an inkling. I think it has something to do with cheese.

Anyway, here is some good news. I have landed a job interview for Thursday - at 1:30 in the afternoon at a company called Priority Publications near Edina. It's about 25 miles from our apartment, but that's okay. It's for a Web Developer position - I would be using ASP and ASP.NET and other such web/database related things. It has potential to be an interesting job, and has the possibility of increasing my salary by at least 20%. Which would be nice. [But of course, money isn't everything.] We'll see how that goes though. :)

6 comments:

DVK said...

Don't go! It's a trap! Just loook: http://www.prioritypubhealth.com/contact_us/ They're right by the mall - THE MALL!!


;-) Good luck, pal!

Joel said...

Yes they are - I had noticed last night that they were right across the street from The Cheesecake Factory. Well, I guess that settles that. When do I start?

Mac Man said...

If you get the job, does that increase my salary by at least 20% as well? Cause it should!

Joel said...

Wouldn't that be nice? Why doesn't it work that way? I'll get to work on passing that legislation.

Gina Cooper said...

Congrats on the interview. Let us know how it goes. By the way, the hokey pokey is definitely NOT about cheese.

A. Bauer said...

A 20% increase in my salary would only be $1.60 an hour....

The Hokey Pokey reminds me of the fact that I looked on the latest Billy Ray Cyrus album for "Achey Breaky Heart"....no go....