Monday, August 13, 2007

The Waiting Game

My Scrabble Score, as linked from Dave's blog:

Pholph's Scrabble Generator

My Scrabble© Score is: 30.
What is your score? Get it here.


David beats me by 4 points. My wife, Megan Rebecca Cooper, beats me by one. Even my 8-point J doesn't bring me victory. :)

That being said, the winner may be none other than the Hogwarts headmaster - Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, for sixty points.

Anyway, as previously reported, I had a job interview on Thursday. It went well, and I talked to the woman from Priority Publications on Friday, and we then scheduled a second interview for today - Monday - at 9:30 in the morning, which also went well. It seems like a good job, and I think I would be a good fit. They said that they had two more first interviews today, but plan on making a hiring decision by the end of this week or beginning of next week. So, now we wait. :)

9 comments:

DVK said...

Good luck!

DVK said...

30 points for me too, but Regina gets 34 cuz she has my last name now.

Tom's score is 29 - so he's still shorter than us!

Mac Man said...

Your "J" is responsible for your victory over me. I get 28 points. Too many common letters and vowels in a common name.

Glad to hear today's interview went well. To help pass the time while you wait, I suggest stalking the HR people. It keeps you fresh in their minds, which can only be a good thing!

Janet said...

I get a 31. I thank the J and two Ys. Everything else is only a 1 or 2.

A. Bauer said...

I tied....that J didn't do me a whole lot of good either....

Greg said...

41 for me. 43 for the wife. 40 for my oldest and 44 for the youngest. Of course, we get 18 off the last name alone.

Good luck on the interview.

Janet said...

Man, the Schimeks rock! My dad gets 35, My sister gets 38, and my mom and brother get 40.

Erik said...

Maybe I would be better off if I changed my name to Erikzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

j said...

Thanks Cooper - I needed to steal this for my blog today.

34!