Friday, August 03, 2007

Scrabulous

I am a big fan of Scrabble. I have started playing large numbers of games of it online on Facebook, and am thus far fairing pretty well, currently with a 21-7 overall record. I have about 20 games going on right now, but some of my opponents (who are random people from Facebook) haven't made a move in a few days. Ah well. It's good fun. :) So, if any of you Facebook people want to play me, I'd be all up for it.

I am planning on working on The Lords of Sargoff this weekend, including possibly some changes to chapter one. But who knows.

Short blog entry today. Kind of like my friend Tom. Good thing he doesn't read my blog. :)

3 comments:

Mac Man said...

And we get to make fun of him tonight, starting in approximately 2 hours and 10 minutes. Card night here we come!

By the way, the Rogue Borg were out in force last night. By both players. They're everywhere!

Gina Cooper said...

As long as I'm not the short one...

Dave said...

I signed on to Facebook, and I have to say thats a creepy picture of you. :)