Wednesday, August 29, 2007

At Least The Formula Is Still In Tact

Well, last night I was driving along with my wife, when I saw an all-too-familiar sight behind me: red flashing lights. Yeah, that's right, I was pulled over last night. :) But, not for speeding, but because one of my headlights was out (as it has been for several months - I'm cheap). So, while I wasn't ticketed for it, I'm going to soon get it fixed. Ah, fun!

But, most importantly of course, my salary formula will not be affected, as last night's incident was not due to speeding. So everything is okay with the world. (Or something like that.)

Well, just like ten minutes ago, my boss sent out a company-wide email announcing my upcoming departure. Which, for some reason, instantly brought me a small amount of nervousness. It's of course a combination of sadness and excitement. Ah, the joys of change. I have no problem with change in life, and often enjoy it. Hopefully this a change for the better. :)

3 comments:

Gina Cooper said...

It doesn't matter to me that the formula is still in tact because I don't have all the numbers. Are you going to give us clues in your posts so we can figure it out?

Cheryl said...

I don't know how anyone could guess your formula correctly!!! I know quite a few of the answers, but certainly not all!!!

Mac Man said...

You don't know how glad I am that the formula didn't change. I just threw out the sticky note with all of my temporary calculations and individual variable answers on it. If I had to start from scratch, I might not make it...