Friday, February 01, 2008

Rolling, Rolling, Rolling, Stopped

I am once again here to inform you of my adventures in Automobilia. Today, for lunch, Megan and I drove to Applebee's, as we had a gift card from the rewards program at Wells Fargo. It would have been a wonderful meal, I'm sure. However, as we were pulling into the parking lot, a bunch of dashboard lights turned on. The battery light. The anti-lock brake light. The emergency brake light. And some others. I lost power steering, and then the car shut off. It was pretty funky. When trying to start it, it would make a little noise and almost sound like it wanted to start, but nothing. Silly thing.

So, we called a friend of ours, who came to our rescue. We tried to jump the car, but with no success. It just made the same noises. So it has now been towed to our car place and will be looked at there. Hopefully it is not to expensive. Megan and I talked today that, should the bill be a certain amount, that it'd instead be time to go car shopping and say goodbye to my beloved cavalier. I hope that doesn't happen, but at 170,000 miles, it's not worth putting a lot of money into. So we'll see what they say.

LotD: Hunting Deer in Germany. This a little graphic, of the blood and guts variety. Who knows if it was a deer or something else.

No comments: