Monday, February 04, 2008

Running, Running, Running, Stopped

Ah, the Patriots. Running along as the 18-0 powerhouse, on the edge of history. And then... Eli Manning somehow evaded a small army of Patriots defenders and threw the ball four miles down the field, to his receiver who caught it between his hands and his helmet. Shortly after, the Giants scored a touchdown, leaving little time for the Patriots to score. Game over. Ah well, it was a very good game, even if my team came up a little short.

Anyway, my car is back to its happy self. They replaced the alternator (and belt) and set us back several pretty pennies, but thus is life. I'm rather happy that the repair wasn't anything too big that we decided it wasn't worth doing. My car is old, but I don't want it to go yet.

I am looking forward to my job interview on Wednesday. It should be interesting. I haven't heard back from the recruiter concerning the job at the Beauty Institute, nor have I heard back from a recruiter who said there may be applicable positions available at US Bank. Darn then. But alas, we'll see what happens.

I will be posting the next Lords of Sargoff chapter within the next couple days, hopefully. I finished writing chapter fourteen, and now have only five more, and am currently at 176 novel-length pages. Whooah!

LotD: Origami X-Wing. Way too much work for me to do, but it is still nifty.