Monday, February 18, 2008

That's All, Folks!

Well, there it is. I decided to update the Lords of Sargoff page with all nineteen chapters, there in all its glory (or hopefully, at least, something that somewhat resembles a story of some sorts). After completing the rough draft last week, I've taken a little break from it, not doing much more than minor edits here and there. That will probably change soon. In the meantime, any comments or suggestions are more than welcome.

My Cooproductions website had not be functioning for many, many months now. It was written in ASP and was database driven, but it was not properly connecting to the database. I was not sure what the problem was, as I had not changed anything; it just, one day, stopped working. The page simply displayed programming errors. It was goofy. Then, a few weeks ago, the whole site went down (including the Lords of Sargoff page I had put there). It was down for several days, but then, suddenly, it went back up, and everything worked right. The whole site was back to its good ole self. Neato huh?

That being said, that site is rather out of date (last update, as shown on the front page, was on my birthday almost two years ago). But, the fact that my web host has somehow revived itself does bring me joy, and cause me desire to redesign the site. I wouldn't mind a place to more easily post my writings and other such things. I could do that on the site as it is now, but I always love redoing a website. I do sometime hope to pay for better hosting (it's currently hosted for free), probably on GoDaddy, and get a domain name. But that requires money, and thus, wifal permission. :) That being said, the hosting + domain name would be well under $100 a year total, so it's really not too shabby.

LotD: Trailer for Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. You don't really get to see all that much, but it is still neato and I am excited for the movie.

No comments: