Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Potentiality Arises

I have a job interview scheduled for next Wednesday at SWAT Solutions for a software testing position. It may be an interesting job, but we'll see. I've also talked to a recruiter who may be able to get me an interview for a Software Engineer position. This, amusingly, however, would be at Regency Beauty Institute. Wouldn't that be funky. Not exactly a company I would have thought I would ever work at.

I have had my first day back at FLS for this temporary time (8 days total). It is good to see some of the people I worked with there, as I had several friends and left the company on excellent terms with everyone. I will be covering later hours, working from about 1-10 each day. I am able to be at the office for about the first half, then be home and work remotely for the last half, which is nice. It'll be good to have a paycheck again.

Chapter five for The Lords of Sargoff is posted, and I just finished up the rough draft for chapter twelve, putting the current total novel length of the story at 119 pages. Very exciting stuff. :)

LotD: Great White Shark Images. Sharks happen to be one of my favorite animals. These are impressive shots of a shark attacking a seal. So, if that might make you sad, you might not want to look. :)

No comments: