Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Roughly Finished

With currently one hundred and seventy one novel pages, I have finished the rough draft of The Lords of Sargoff. Now comes mass editing and tweaking. My wife is going to read through it and give me her input. Any input that anyone else has would be greatly appreciated. In its current form, there are no doubt numerous grammar issues and nonsensical or contradictory plot points. There are things that need to be explained or described more, and probably things that currently have too much description. I will also be thinking about names - the names of characters and places, and also the name of the book. It's quite possible the book name will stay, but who knows. At least some character names will be changing though. Ah, it's all in the fun of writing. Shall the tweaking begin.

In joyous celebration (or something like that), the Lord of Sargoff page has been updated with chapters 1-10. This include update versions of previously posted chapters (just minor updates, so no need to reread any of them at this point).

LotD: Marines Commercial - Chess. This was my favorite commercial while growing up. I was pretty happy to find it on YouTube. (On a side note, I may have a few other links to commercials as link of the days. You've been warned.) :)

2 comments:

DVK said...

I don't think I've ever seen that commercial before....

I'll try to get to chapters 6-10 soon for ya buddy!

A. Bauer said...

I haven't yet read it (I hope to have a chance soon), but a prologue would be intense....