Thursday, February 21, 2008

Why Are You Reading Such An Uninteresting Blog Entry?

It's odd that, while I'm rather excited to continue work on The Lords of Sargoff, I find myself more and more thinking about going back and doing work on Reclamation, my Bible-based collectible card game. I now have great interest in working on two rather large projects at the same time. Weird.

But, I'm going to try and focus on The Lords of Sargoff, but may do a little work here and there on Reclamation. This includes something I've worked on the last couple days, which is easily and quickly creating a new version of the cards in PDF version for printing, deck building and playtesting.

I also have the desire to work on a new website design, but I think I will put that off until I am able to host it on a better web host. My current host seems to not like it when I load a page that has 300 some card images on it. A few times of that, and it shuts the site down due to excessive bandwidth. It's usually down for less than 12 hours (as it is down right now). The next design of the site will be able to host everything I've done with writing (including a few short stories or short story fragments that haven't been made public before), and everything I've done with Reclamation. Ah, someday. :)

LotD: Brain Waves and Computer Games. Funky.

3 comments:

Greg said...

This is going to sound like an ad. Sorry.

I really like the webhost that TEC uses. I use them for a couple other sites I manage, also. They're called IDCSoft. There's a link on my blog. Pretty cheap, and they have a lot of nice features. (Though, not MySQL, which you already know.)

Anonymous said...

A shared spider's web hosting maintenance or effective hosting repair or arrive from publican refers to a cobweb hosting checking where myriad websites reside on harmonious web server connected to the Internet. Each site "sits" on its own allotment, or section/place on the server, to regard it discriminate from other sites. This is on average the most thrifty choice owing hosting, as diverse people allocation the overall cost of server maintenance.
[url=http://hostinghouse.pl]hosting[/url]

Anonymous said...

Brian Urlacher kids Jersey axiotakix
Robert Griffin III Kids Jersey axiotakix
Texans Arian Foster Jersey axiotakix
http://www.authenticnikeredskinsjersey.com/redskins_sean_taylor_jersey_nike-c-9_13.html