Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Version 1.1

I have had an initial read-through of The Lords of Sargoff, and have fixed some basic errors (though I am sure there are more) and added a little bit here and there (with the biggest addition being in chapter nine). The novel's page is updated with these new versions (I think each chapter had at least one minor change). (Have I gone over the legal limit for parentheses in one paragraph?)

LotD: Han in Carbonite Desk. I think that's pretty cool, but don't think my wife (or my checkbook) would allow it.

3 comments:

DVK said...

Quite the desk...

I'm still trying to get caught on my LoS reading: are there significant changes in ch. 1-6? (trying to save a re-read if not needed....)

Joel said...

Nope, pretty much just minor grammar and spelling. Nothing major.

A. Bauer said...

I thought it was interesting to see who exactly that desk was made for....Mark Hall!!