Friday, February 08, 2008

The Lords Have Relocated

As my web host has apparently fallen off the face of the Earth (at least for now), I have moved the Lords of Sargoff page to my Yahoo! hosting. I have also added chapter seven to the new Lords of Sargoff page. Last night, I finished off chapter sixteen of what is (currently) a twenty chapter plan (just recently it was nineteen; one chapter got split in two). I believe a previous page count that I posted to this blog was inaccurate. At current count, the sixteen chapters equal about 158 novel pages. I may come up a little short for my 200 page goal for the rough draft, but that's rather okay. My goal, after I've had a chance for some major editing after the rough draft, is for it to be in the 250-300 page range.

LotD: Tate Publishing. A possible publisher for future Lords of Sargoff manuscript submissions.

1 comment:

DVK said...

Now I have to update my bookmarks.... Arg.

Well, this week is shot so I guess I'll have to read the new stuff next week!