Thursday, February 28, 2008

Less is More

So, we had another good fun week of volleyball last night. We had only four players, but decided to try and play anyway against a full team (they even had extras and were rotating in and out). It was a larger court than we normally played on, so the four of us had a lot of ground to cover. That being said, we came out, fell behind by like 5 points (in a game to 21), and then rallied and won the first game. Then, we made a similar comeback in the second game, and had an excellently close finish, winning that game like, 24-22 I think. The last game, though, we fell behind again and couldn't quite make the comeback. But, being 2 people short and winning 2 of the 3 games, I can't complain too much. It was a darn good workout. :)

I had posted previously about my web host's issues. It had not been displaying my site properly, then was down entirely. It was back up and fully functioning again for a little while, but now is completely down again. It seems the web host is not too dependable. Darn them!

I have some screen shots from Everquest and other such computer related things that I may be posting here. Why, you say? Cause, well, I dunno. But I think some of them are amusing or cool. So, haha. :)


LotD: E*Trade Commercial. I think it's pretty funny.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO for volleyball! You guys did great!! Wish I could have been there!!

-Katie

Joel said...

You weren't?

Oh, that was Kira. I get you two mixed up all the time.

Mac Man said...

They are the same height now. Oh wait, that's Kira and Tom.

Our crazy-good efforts were necessary to get us back to .500 for the year. Let the playoffs begin!