Monday, December 03, 2007

Hut, Hut, Hike

Well, weird. The Ohio State Buckeyes rose 4 spots in the rankings by not doing anything, thanks to losses by those ranked above them. They are now slated to play against LSU in the championship game, and this will be a difficult game for the Bucks to win, but they can do it. I really would have rather them played against Missouri, or the team from my parent's current town of residence, West Virginia. But they both slipped in games that could have clinched them a spot in the championship, and I believe they both now fell out of the BCS picture completely.

Now all the bowl games are scheduled, and me and certain family members will probably now pick the winners of each game, as a nifty little competition. Hopefully I can match my performance last year (correctly picking 23 of 32 games) on my road to victory. Either that, or I will do horribly. Ah, we shall see.

All I have to say is...

GO BUCKEYES!

LotD: 0.999 = 1. Didn't you know that?

2 comments:

Mac Man said...

And the Gopher's are going to just watch.

Joel said...

Poor little roadkill.

:)