Wednesday, December 05, 2007

The Long Road Home

Well, winter has arrived in Minnesota, with two storms over the last few days. Yesterday's storm caused me the most problems, as it took me 2 1/2 hours to drive home (24.7 miles). I moved 3.5 miles during the first hour. Holy cow. I got home, checked my email, had supper, then proceeded to sleep on and off for the next 3 1/2 hours.

This morning should be better, right? Well, yes, but it still took me 1 1/2 hours to get to work. Darn you winter! Oh well I suppose, thus is life.

As I continue to try to improve upon my writing skills, I know I should be reading more as well. I am going to try (depending on how ambitious I am) to start reading Angels and Demons, Dan Brown's book set chronologically before The Da Vinci Code, which I might read as well. But who knows. I have a long list of books on my to-read list. I seem to go through spurts, where I read a lot, then long periods of time when I don't read at all. I read all the Harry Potter books earlier this year, but before that, well, it'd been a while. Oops.

LotD: Uranium Ore, available only on Amazon. Check out the reviews; I found them to be rather humorous. Those people at Amazon must be bored.

1 comment:

Gina Cooper said...

That link of the day was hilarious :)
I didn't see uranium ore on your wish list???