Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Anti-Ticket

Our volleyball games last night went well; we won all 3 games. Now the league will be split in two parts, and our 11-1 record will be reset to 0-0, and I assume we will begin facing tougher competition, which should make for some exciting games, which are really good fun, win or lose.

I was trying to further define the country itself in The Lords of Sargoff, and I feel like I may need to redo the map I posted earlier, moving some things around, and making the overall size of the country smaller. And, as opposed to what I had suggested in an early comments discussion, there will probably not be other countries too close by.

Tonight, my wife and I are going out to eat, and will watch Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, which I bought for my wife on the day it came out on DVD. What a good husband I am. :)

LotD: Police Reward Good Drivers With Coffee. While this is better than a ticket, as a non-coffee-drinker, I'd rather it be usable at Best Buy.

1 comment:

Mac Man said...

Never did get a baseball or football card from a police officer back in the day. Or a teddy bear for wearing my seatbelt.

Now, hot chocolate, that'd be something...