Friday, December 21, 2007

And To All A Good Night

Ah, Fridays. Ah, Fridays before 4 day weekends. Ah, Fridays before Christmas weekends. Ahhhh.

Merry Christmas to everyone. This will (I assume) be my last posting before Christmas day. I hope all of you have a wonderful and blessed holiday, and I hope the Christmas Jedi Master brings you lots of goodies. I will report back on the 26th on our Christmas weekend. I'm sure you're excited. :)

The good news, though, is that my wife no longer is working on Christmas day. She will still work a night shift on Christmas Eve, but we get to spend all of the 25th at home together, which is good and brings me joy.

LotD: Prison Escsape (Thank You Andy Dufresne). Some escapees took a page from The Shawshank Redemption when they escaped from prison.

1 comment:

A. Bauer said...

It's the 26th....where are you??