Friday, April 06, 2007

Phase One Billion

Hmmm... the Mac Man posted a comment to my last blog entry, pointing out that it had been a little while since my last entry, and he was wondering if this was because my wife and I were now playing Phase 100. Hmmm... Phase 100... I think we'll have to draw more than 10 cards each hand and combine like 5 decks together. I can just see it now... Phase 36: Set of 12. Phase 72: 2 Runs of 10. Phase 93: 25 cards of one color. Hmmm... Phase 100: I don't even want to think about it. *shudders*

Anywho, I've had a busier-than-normal week. I was given a training session on some new processes that I'll be working with soon, and I was given the project to create some kind of funky program. It was all very exciting. A couple weeks ago, I had spent several days working on a website that used ASP programming for an online "Employee Satisfaction Survey." The "higher-ups" in the company wanted something that employees could fill out and rate their employment satisfaction at the company. After it was completed, and working just fine (and included a seperate page where they could check the results), they decided to use something different for the survey. Oh well I suppose, at least I can put that project on my resume. :)

2 comments:

Mac Man said...

And you can add your ideas for Phase 100 to your resume as well.

Busy week indeed in the Mac Man world as well. Master's project deadline in a week, 2 large school projects with nearing deadlines, the normal craziness at work, and preparations for the family invading my house for Easter.

Oh yeah, and the start of the Twins baseball season. I did not need that distraction quite yet. Go Twins!

Gina Cooper said...

That's sad they didn't use your ASP program. You should make an ASP program that stores all of your phase 100 wins!