Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Bacon: CCG

I have tentatively renamed the card game to "Reclamation: CCG", which I think goes well with the gameplay. Here are a couple more card images, one of an act and another of an item, which are two more card types, besides character. There is one more card type left - battlefield.

I have been working on a rulebook, which is currently a 16-page Word document. Impressive, huh? :) Or something like that.

In other news, my wife is currently working a temp job as a front desk person in St. Paul. It is open-ended right now, so it could last anywhere from a few weeks to a few months. But it is something, and will help us out financially, no matter how long it lasts. Always good to be bringing home the bacon.

4 comments:

Janet said...

I am seriously so impressed. I will definitely have to read the entire rule book sometime :P

Joel said...

Now that would be an impressive accomplishment. :)

Janet said...

Haha :)

Mac Man said...

Mmmm, bacon!