Monday, April 23, 2007

It's All About God Today

I just submitted my application to work the next TEC weekend, ordering the teams as such - Support, Wheat, Kitchen. I've only ever worked Support, so that is my comfort zone, but I wouldn't mind trying something else. ATL wouldn't be easy for me at this point at all, that's at least a couple years away. Anywho, I'm pretty excited to see what happens.

Now I will continue with some of the more uninteresting stuff. :) I have written up the game text of enough cards to make a set for my Bible-based CCG (collectible card game) that I've referred to in previous posts. I've even created a graphical template for the cards. I know you don't know the gameplay, but here are the two images I've created as templates. (Yes, I still know that I'm a dork). I am by no means a professional graphic artist, but alas. They're still fun for me to make. The images, of course, came from the Internet. I am not hiding any impressive painting skills. :)

4 comments:

Janet said...

Not gonna lie, that's pretty sweet!

Erik said...

whoa. you have done a good job with the cards - the layout and everything looks professional.

Mac Man said...

Good stuff, can't wait to see the rest of the cards. I, of course, would be afraid to play with God's card. Can you immagine not having an Act card to discard at the beginnning of your turn. "Um, your gonna have to discard God now." That just doesn't sound good! I don't think I'd let myself take that chance! :-)

And corruption! Do I sense some influence from Lord of the Rings? It fits in perfectly, of course, but that's the first thing I thought of.

P.S. Is there going to be a Timothy card? Please! :-)

Joel said...

This is true, I don't think I'd want to be responsible for discarding God. That may get me into trouble. :) And yes, of course, in time, there would be a Timothy card. And a Joel card. That one would be the best.