Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Genesis

More silly ramblings on my CCG. Aren't you lucky? :)

I haven't come up with a name for the game yet. Originally, it was "Bible: CCG", then was "God: CCG", and then it was "Soul: CCG". Currently, I've named it "The Spiritual Realms: CCG", but am trying to come up with something good for it. Hmmm....

I have created a 280 card set named Genesis. All cards are, shockingly, taken from the book of Genesis. :) I will be working on a rulebook shortly, and will post that on my website, for anyone who is interested enough to read it.

In addition to there being Heaven cards and Hell cards, representing the powers of good and evil, there will be Neutral cards - those cards that can be used by either the forces of good or evil. Neutral cards represent those people or things that maybe show no preference for good or evil, and would like "work for the highest bidder." One of those cards is Potiphar, Captain of the Guard.

1 comment:

Mac Man said...

Cool. I can already see this as a great way to remember some of the lesser-known people, places, and things in the bible. Similar to the way you can start naming all of the aliens in the Cantina in Star Wars after playing the StarWars game for awhile. Play this for a couple of months or years, and you'd be awesome at bible trivia. Now, where in the New Testament is Genesis... ;-)