Monday, November 05, 2007

Dark Lord of the Laziness

Ah, the lazy blogger strikes again! I know all of your lives have been on hold while I have gone 5 days without posting, but fear not, everything can return to normal, as here I am, wasting a few extra minutes of your day. Lucky you, huh?

Well, as most of you know, I dressed up as Darth Maul for Halloween. (See image.) It was good fun - Megan did the makeup and did a wonderful job. I already had the lightsaber from back in day when I was working at McDonald's, as a secret Santa gift from one of the McManagers.

I went into the FLS office to work over the weekend, but neither Saturday or Sunday was as busy as they were expecting. I am back into the office tonight from 5-10, but that is my last day. (My second last FLS day in two months.) But this time, I won't be back. At least, possibly, not until next October or November - the next election cycle. And being a presidential election, it will be crazy. But that's a while into the future.

On a wonderful note, both the Ohio State Buckeyes and the New England Patriots continued their unbeaten ways this weekend. I'm pretty excited about the potential that both teams have. Here's hoping that neither of them loses a single game this season. :)

Ah, a truth has been shown to me. I neglected my Link of the Day responsibilities during my last post, so of course, today brings a double-offering of links. Aren't you pumped?

LotD: Doctors Notice Increase in Facebook Status Syndrome. If it's on BBSpot, it has to be true. :)

Bonus LotD: Sleeping Man Dressed as Zombie Mistaken for Corpse. Better rethink that Halloween costume and drinking combination next year, buddy.

2 comments:

Mac Man said...

Halloween isn't well known because it's a rural area? Weird.

I'm going to click the publish button now.

I can't hit the button yet.

I'm going to type in my username and password.

I just typed in my username and password.

I'm hitting the button now.

I'm using the mouse this time instead of my fist.

Gina Cooper said...

Awesome costume! Tell Megan she did a great job with the makeup