Monday, November 19, 2007

One the Road Again

Today, I gave blood for the second time. It went fine of course, but I managed to fill a pint faster this time - 6:09 as opposed to about 10 minutes the first time. Then I had some snacks, including some wonderful cupcakes, and headed back to the office. It was very exciting.

Tomorrow, at approximately 5:00 in the morning, Megan and I will depart for Columbus, Ohio, with a stop down in Geneva to drop off Ruffles, our small white dog. Overall, it will probably be approximately a 13 hour day of driving. We will be there through Thanksgiving and will make the return journey on Sunday.

I suppose I should pack tonight, huh.

I have started compiling all information for The Lords of Sargoff in a database for easy storage and retrieval. It's pretty exciting. :)

Less than an hour until I get to be gone from work for a week. And I need a vacation. (Of course, who doesn't?)

LotD: Stripper Mistakenly Sent to School. Once again: Oops. Might be some dress code issues there.

1 comment:

Mac Man said...

Have a wonderful trip. I get to turn around and go right back to Iowa tomorrow night.