Thursday, November 08, 2007

You Will Read a Boring Blog Entry Soon

I've started the process of excessive historic documentation for my story, The Lords of Sargoff. I am pretty excited to have more time to work on it. Like maybe tomorrow night. Fun stuff!

Work itself has been interesting; I've worked a lot on a website for an organization called MIPA (Midwest Independent Physicians Association). My new job has included one aspect I haven't really dealt with before, and that is designing a website collaboratively with other people. Not that I have much say over things, I pretty much just program the site to do what they want it to do. But I've worked with a designer who designed all the site graphics, another web guy who did some other coding for the site, and higher-ups who make most of the big decisions. It's funky.

I suddenly realized yesterday that Thanksgiving is only 2 weeks away, and that means that we get to drive to Ohio and see my family rather soon, which is pretty exciting.

LotD: Weird Fortune Cookies. I found this site rather amusing. I even got one of the fortune cookies shown here once.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

We're looking forward to seeing you, too. :)