Friday, March 23, 2007

Three Hundred Sixty-Six

Due to recent demand, I have uploaded my full list of movies for your viewing pleasure (I thought posting the list of 366 movies in the blog would be a little long). The list can most likely be split into 5 sections as you go from top to bottom: movies I love, movies I like, movies that I find minimal enjoyment in, movies I dislike, and movies I greatly dislike. Or something like that. If a movie seems out of place, let me know, it might be! :)

Next week I will be posting a blog entry on games - on all the games that I enjoy playing. Yehaw! For now, however, Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Mac Man said...

248? 248? That's it! I'm not speaking with you anymore! Enjoy your precious loser movies, I'm outta here!!!

*door slams*

Crumpled up on the floor, stained with tears, is the following slip of paper:

248: Muppet Christmas Carol, The

A. Bauer said...

Don't listen to Tim....he doesn't even post blogs....

I salute you for putting The Wizard of Oz and The Notebook so low on your list. Someone had to do it....