Friday, April 11, 2008

The Big Two-O-O

This is my 200th blog entry. Very exciting. I suppose this should be accompanied by some big celebration, but then again, that would just be silly.

Anyways, my big excitement for the day is all food-related. First off, I get to eat ice cream cake here shortly (thank goodness for other peoples' birthdays). And tomorrow, I'm ordering myself a pizza and, in doing so, am being rather adventurous - the pizza will be half anchovies. I may not like that half, but we shall see. I've never had anchovies before, so this will be interesting.

The second and last TEC meeting is on Sunday, and I am pretty excited. Then I will be off to the weekend itself next Thursday - six days from today. Holy cow. Where does the time fly to? I am excited for the weekend and being a Wheatie. On a side note, I bought some Wheaties the other day in preparation. Yeah, I'm good to go now. :)

And, just to clarify a previous post, I have not lost my job a second time. :)

LotD: Massive 20 Sided Die. In memory of Gary Gygax, the creator of Dungeons & Dragons, who died in March. This tribute is on the campus of MIT, no less.

1 comment:

Gina Cooper said...

Congrats on your 200th blog entry! I'm looking forward to 200 more - and even more :)