Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Vampires Cometh

Today, I am going to do something that I have never done before. I am going to go donate blood! It is both a good thing to do, and I will figure something else out that I don't yet know, which is my blood type. Very exciting stuff. I assume, because I am not a small person, that I will not faint from this experience. :) That is the hope anyway. I haven't fainted since the sixth grade, and that was because a girl beat me up. (Or something close to that anyway.) :)

My wife is a dork. Because of this, she is rather excited for Halloween. We looked through a bunch of Halloween-related decorations and costumes yesterday. Funky stuff. I never dressed up as anything exciting when I Was a kid. Ah well. She may dress herself up as a vampire or something funky like that. And I have offered myself up as a costuming canvas, so she can dress me up in whatever Halloween garb she feels like. I'm probably setting myself up for something very bad. :)

LotD: Gadwin Printscreen. Nifty little application that allows you to take custom rectangular screen shots and both copy them to the clipboard and save them to a file, so if you have something you want to save, you don't have to copy it and then paste into Paint and save it. It's pretty slick.

4 comments:

DVK said...

she'll make you a pink pony....

DVK said...

On a near-serious note: if done properly Megan could be a really sweet vamp...

Maybe you should be a zombie? Or you could simply get some whitish make-up and then put two red spots on your neck.... :)

A. Bauer said...

Tim beat you up in 6th grade?

I love giving blood....it's a fun time....and you've seen how gangly I am and I don't faint....plus I'm almost able to give it in about 2 minutes flat....that's my goal for this year....

Cheryl said...

Be sure to send us a picture of both of you!!
Mom