Friday, September 14, 2007

Digital Destruction

Tonight, we're having ourselves a little gaming night. We'll be playing some StarCraft, which is an aging yet classic game that we may never stop playing. Well, that may change when StarCraft II comes out (if we all end up getting the game, that is). I'm pretty excited for that game to come out, though it will be at least 2008. (Those who want a sneak peak can go to the movies page and download the gameplay video.)

It has recently been decided that my wife and I will be going down to visit family in Ohio for Thanksgiving. While it is always good to see family, the main reason for the trip is of course to get more Graeter's ice cream - the best ice cream in the world.

(That's really not the main reason.) :)

The main reason is to see Scruffles.

LotD: Ironman trailer. While I had never even heard of Iron Man until playing a video game with Dan, the trailer still looks like it has the potential to at least be a good action movie. You know, lots of things blowing up. A guy in a bit metal suit with a flamethrower. What could possibly go wrong? Considering I was never a Transformers fan, and yet rather enjoyed the movie, I'll be more than willing to give this one a try next May.

3 comments:

Gina Cooper said...

I didn't know you were coming here. Yea!!! I'm so excited :). If all it takes to get you here is Graeters then maybe I'll build one close to my house...oh wait, there is one about a mile from my house.

DVK said...

I have a feeling we'll all end up with SC2 eventually. Maybe not at release, but eventually.... ;-)

Ironman rules! He has always been my favorite superhero! You'll have to come with me like you did to Transformers - TF is coming to IMAX soon btw! And the DVD is set for Oct 16.

Mac Man said...

Sad to report that I STILL have not seen the new Transformers movie... *waaaaaaahhhhhh!!!*