Sunday, September 16, 2007

So, He Does Exist

First off, this is for Aaron:

[hug]

I finally met Mr. Bauer today at the TEC leadership meeting, and there it was determined that it would be best if him and myself communicate merely on a digital level. So I'll plan on completely ignoring him at meetings and during the weekend.

Well, maybe not. :) Anywho, the meeting went well, and I'm looking forward to the first full team meeting in two weeks. In the meantime, I need to call to set up garbage collection (a task I also did when I worked Support at TEC 66) and set up a place for the candidates to go swim (and for transportation). Whooah!

Fortunately, I know many more people on team this time than I did last time. It should, as always, be an excellent and powerful weekend. I am also happy that now, Mr. Mac Man has joined the team as an ATL. It's about time that the stars aligned so we could work together. :)

LotD: Etch-A-Sketch Art. Assuming they're real and not Photoshopped, this is some impressive art, especially considering it would have to be one continuous line. It's either impressive, or shows that this guy has too much time on his hands. :)

2 comments:

Mac Man said...

He does exists, and he likes bedtime stories!

A. Bauer said...

That I do!