Monday, January 28, 2008

Temporary Employment > 0

A small amount of temporary good news - I will have a job for about a week. :) I will be working at FLS - my old job before I worked at Priority - for about a week during some busier times (all these primary elections and such make things busier). So, while it's nothing permanent (and I don't believe I will ever have anything permanent again at FLS), it's still something - an extra paycheck we wouldn't have had otherwise. So, yay. :)

I have posted chapter four to the The Lords of Sargoff page, as well as a link to that page on the links list on this blog. All the chapters, at this point, are in the rough draft stage, so there may certainly be many grammar and spelling mistakes. Also, it is quite possible that several names of characters and locations will change, including possibly both of the main characters. But I'm not going to worry too much about that until after the story is finished, and I go back and start doing major edits.

LotD: R2-D2 Laundry Baskets. Laundry is always easier with a friendly astromech droid.

1 comment:

DVK said...

Gratz on the paycheck!

Stories looking good so far, I'll try to give it a 'full read' and send you some feedback/critiques. I'm still dissapointed at the lack of giant robots though...