Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Lord of Small, Excessively Simple Web Pages

For your reading pleasure, I have created a small, excessively simple web page to post chapters of The Lords of Sargoff. It now includes the first two previously-posted chapters, and the newly-posted third chapters. It also includes chapter titles for all of the currently-planned 19 chapters. I don't know if, were this actually to be published, that I would even want to include chapter titles, but I figured, for now, that I'd add them. If you read them, please let me know what you think! Any suggestions or comments (or spelling/grammar errors) would be greatly appreciated.

I am getting rather excited for February 3rd. The New England Patriots (my #2 team) are aiming to cap off an amazing perfect season against the New York Giants in the Super Bowl. Go Pats! The Giants are a good team and played well against them in the last week of the regular season, but I think the Patriots are just too much for them to handle. Hopefully.

My job hunt continues, without any major breakthroughs. I did meet with a recruiter who said he may have some openings at U.S. Bank, but I haven't heard anything from him since. So we'll see. I did find what seems like a good publisher to submit fiction manuscripts to today, so you never know. We'll see where life takes me. :)

LotD: 10 Incredible Old Computer Ads. 80 megabytes for less than $12,000. What a deal.

2 comments:

DVK said...

I'll have to try to read up over the weekends or on my lunch breaks next week. Your site need not be fancy - since is just functional to store your stories - but it would be neat if you could post the data as an html file with a feedback button! (just a form that would generate and email to you) For someone of your web prowess that should be good and simple.

Does all this noveling mean that your CCG/TCG is on hold?

Good luck with job hunt!

P.S. Since you know how to actually blog please tell Tim how too.... ;-)

Joel said...

Yeah, noveling does mean that the Reclamation card game is on hold, and will be for a while, probably. That being said, every once in a while I'll randomly come up with some changes for it. Weird. I am excited to get back to that, once the time comes.