Monday, January 21, 2008

Almost Halfway There

I just finished chapter nine of The Lords of Sargoff, and there are (currently) 19 chapters planned, so I am almost halfway. The length of the first nine chapters is about 22,000 words, which is the same as (approximately) 90 pages in novel-form. So, in theory, I should be nearing the novel length of 200 pages by the time I write chapter 19. Then, I will be going back and doing a lot of heavy editing, and will be adding things, so the length should get longer. But I have a while to go before getting to that point.

I may be creating a small web page where I can post the story chapters instead of posting them here. That means, of course, that I will still keep my blogging audience up to date when new material is posted, but the stories themselves will not be in the blog entry, which is better.

The job hunt continues. I have talked to a couple recruiters, and will be meeting with one in person tomorrow. We'll see what comes from that.

LotD: Star Trek Teaser Trailer. Thank you, Yahoo! Movies. As I've been become a bigger Star Trek fan (and now that I've seen all ten movies), I've been getting excited for the new Star Trek movie that comes out late this year. It's a fine little trailer, even though this doesn't show very much.

No comments: