Monday, October 22, 2007

Good Times

TEC 69 was an amazing weekend. I'm going to post more about it tomorrow (I wrote a whole bunch of things down to blog about, but I forgot it... d'oh). So for now, here are a few random quotes that make me smile.

"Death will save you." -Ben Hoogland

"My arms are pythons, and they will eat you alive!" -Brandon Lecy

"Jewishes don't believe in Jesus!" -Brandon Lecy

LotD: Daily Show Archives Appear Online. Ah, John Stewart is funny. And now eight years of clips from the show are downloadable for free. Sweet huh?

3 comments:

j said...

I don't think my favorite quote from you is printable.

Joel said...

:) Hehe, well, I thought about it, but then I thought that it may require more explanation. So it'll be printable tomorrow. :)

Poor Jill Bartels.

Mac Man said...

You can't just say that and then stop there...