Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Five Down, Two to Go

Ah, a week without blogging from me. How doth life continue during such hardships?

Uh, or something like that.

On Sunday, we had our first full team meeting for the next TEC weekend. I got to meet Bob for the first time (the meeting highlight of course!) and get to know the rest of the Support team. I also forced myself to push the conversation during team time, which goes completely against my shyness. Good for me. :) I felt more comfortable talking on this team than I have in the past. It probably helped that I had previously worked Support with both the team rector and rectora. I am also excited to work on the same team as the Mac Man and our mutual friend Troy. And of course, the Pink Lady. It should be a good team and an excellent weekend.

Well, five of my seven computer shipments have arrived. This includes the case and power supply (from the store of Tim), the flash drive, monitor, headphones, keyboard and mouse, motherboard, processor, and half my RAM. I'm still missing a few crucial pieces, like the hard drive, Windows, video card, and DVD drive. The video card and DVD drive were shipped a coupel days later, but hopefully everything else arrives in a fairly timely manner. However, I can already starting putting things together. Whoooahh! I just hope, of course, that everything does in fact go together and I have no major problems getting it to work. There's always something that goes wrong. :)

Also, on this blog, if you use Internet Explorer, do my links to other blogs appear way down the page on the far right side? I use Firefox, and everything looks good to me. I may just create a new template. Cause that's just silly.

LotD: Transparent Frog. Funky. But don't scientists have anything better to do with their time? :)

4 comments:

DVK said...

I use Firefox too, and it looks fine. But I opened this up in IE 7 just to see and you're right - your blog links on the right get pushed way down....

Mac Man said...

Looks great in Safari. And I have your other half of the RAM. I just need to see you to get it to you. I also finished Firefly. Leaves me wanting even more... So good!

A. Bauer said...

I'm on IE and it looks fine....

DVK said...

Glad you like Firefly Tim! We'll have to have a marathon some time.... I have the collectors edition of Serenity that just came out too if you want to come over some time....