Friday, June 22, 2007

Oh Happy Day

Well, it finally happened. The Mac Man has finally started his own blog. Took him long enough, didn't it? :) Now I will just have to blog in his blog as much as he's blogged in my blog. Does that go over the maximum number of times you're allowed to say blog in a single sentence?

Well, we are having a card shindig tomorrow, and it is possible that I will have a few Reclamation decks ready for playtesting, should we do that. Otherwise, I will have to schedule some time with the previously mentioned Mac Man for some playtesting.

Edit: On second thought, I will probably not have playable decks tomorrow. With some of the recent rules changes, I need to go through and change and add more cards. Fun stuff! :)

My good looking wife has a job interview today. In fact, it started about 30 minutes ago. It is for a Residential Counselor position (I think that's the title) , and would be working with kids. I don't know many more details than that. But, she talked to one of the higher-up guys in that organization (the interview is at the same company that she previously worked a receptionist-type temp job), and he gave her a good recommendation. So hopefully it goes good! It would be a good starter job for someone who is looking to go into the counseling field.

This blog needs an OTD (of the day) section. I'll try to add something. Maybe the picture of the day. I dunno.

Anywho, Happy Friday everyone!

6 comments:

Mac Man said...

Oh, my first blog post and I'M FAMOUS! I'm sure riches are soon to follow! And the number of times you're allowed to say blog in a sentence is equal to the natural log of the number of times you're allowed to say Boba in a sentence, so you're way UNDER the limit.

Can't wait for cards, can't wait for cards, can't wait for cards! Bummer about Reclamation. That reminds me, though, that I haven't finished the rule book yet. Is the latest and greatest currently posted?

How about a Tim is cool sentence each day? You know, here are a few:

1. TICSOTD: Tim is cool
2. TICSOTD: Tim is sweet
3. TICSOTD: Tim is cooler than Baron
4. TICSOTD: Tim is almost as cool as Janet
5. TICSOTD: Cooper wishes he was as rad as Tim
6. TICSOTD: Tim is unusually gifted
7. ...

Joel said...

Latest and greatest rulebook:

http://bb.1asphost.com/cooproductions/rccg/Reclamation_CCG_Rules.doc

This version is mostly updated - there are some things that still need to be changed, like the victory check step. But it's 99% up-to-date (as far as I know) :).

You never know though, I may have decks by tomorrow. We can always hope. :)

Joel said...

Here's a link for the rulebook.

Rulebook

Mac Man said...

Okay, the plan will be to read the rulebook tonight after work, and hope that the decks are ready...

Go Coops Go! ;-)

A. Bauer said...

Tim's TICSOTD #3 is a total lie....

Mac Man said...

Baron's comment is a lie! I win!