Thursday, June 07, 2007

Buckeyebound

Whooah!

At about 5:30 tonight, when my wife returns home from work, we will set out for Ohio. We will be driving all night and will arrive there somewhere around 8:00 in the morning. We are well stocked with large amounts of caffeine and sugary substances, so we should be all good. I am excited to see people, to eat good food, and to play lots of games, and to test out Reclamation. It should be good fun.

Well, we got blown out again in softball last night. I'm not exactly sure what the final score was, but it wasn't pretty. :) I played center field and then left center field, and was running all over the place chasing balls down, so at least I got a good workout (just in time to gain weight over the next week). We were short on people also, so my wife had to play. Ahaha, lucky her! *evil laugh* Always good fun though.

In other dork-related news, I have mapped out what could be 14 expansion sets for the Reclamation game, spanning the entire Bible. That being said, extensive playtesting must be done on the rules and the current set before I start making new cards.

Anywho, I'll make sure to post on my Ohio trip once I return (that being said, most who read this blog will be in Ohio with me anyway, hehe).

8 comments:

Mac Man said...

What? Janet went to Ohio with you? And Baron? And Greg? Am I in Ohio right now?

Have fun, sir, and say hi to Scruffles for me, the #2 cat in the world. Charlie, who is also not in Ohio, says hi, and also says he shall forever be #1.

Joel said...

Ohio is an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us, penetrates us, and binds the galaxy together. We're all in Ohio.

Mac Man said...

Did you take the red pill?

Joel said...

I did. And I'm enjoying life in Wonderland.

Our goal is now to free as many minds as we can so we can all live in the real world.

That world is, of course, Ohio.

Greg said...

Not me. I won't be in Ohio until Tuesday. For about 4 hours.

Joel said...

That's better than nothing. Some people go their whole lives without 4 hours in Ohio.

Sad, really.

Mac Man said...

What's really sad, is that there are now a lot of comments....about Ohio. More people will now visit the post, making matters worse. And I keep coming back for more..... Ohio....

A. Bauer said...

Woohoo! I've never stopped as I went through Ohio!

My mom's converting my brother's room into a guest room, and she found something the other day while cleaning that instantly made me think of Reclamation....A big box of Star Wars cards....