Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Just Vote Already

Well, here we are. Six days away from the election. And its been a very exciting (as in busy) week. Monday I worked from 5 am to 6:45 at night. Tuesday I worked about 6:30 - 6:30, and today (Wednesday) I came in at 6:30, and it is now 7 pm, and I'm not exactly sure when I'll be heading home. I must remind myself - six days left. Then the election will pass and things will return to normal. In fact, our business will take a nose dive. Whooah!

Since Olive Garden, they've catered in from Buffalo Wild Wings, Quizno's, Pizza Hutt, Famous Dave's, and Taco John's, plus food from a few other places that I didn't catch the name of. It's very exciting. Today we had pasta. Mmm.

In a week and a half, we'll be having a card and computer gaming extravaganza. This will include large amounts of StarCraft and Rings card playing. We're also having a Star Wars: CCG box tournament. We've each bought a box of cards (the first set, which now sells for about $12), and we'll each open our box and build decks from those cards. It'll be good fun. I'm pretty excited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's a thought...

The more people that decide to vote, the more people that become potential targets of political campaigns. So the more people that fulfill their civic duty and vote, the more Cooper has to work. Democracy is counting on you!

Away communists! Long live Da Coops!