Monday, October 23, 2006

My Little Corner of Cyberspace

So, I may be redesigning my website at some point. Partially because, well, I enjoy it, and I also want to make it more our website instead of my website, since I am married. Not that Megan will have tons of stuff to put on a website, but still.

This will include going through and tweaking all of the poetry I've written. I'm considering putting all of my writing in its own separate site, instead of a subsection of the main site, but who knows. I am also going to post updated versions of all my stories, including segments of stories that I've started but never completed (there's like four or five of those).

Also, I may decide to stop using Blogger for my blog, and design my own blog and have it as part of my website. Cause that would be neato. But we'll see.

My top ten lists are all going to get updated as part of the new site as well. It will most likely be several months until everything is done, depending on how much time I have to work on it.

On an unrelated note, work continues to get busier. Fifteen days until the election. Today they catered in lunch from Olive Garden - lasagna and pasta. Mmmmm. I believe they'll be catering through the election. Good deal. Makes me happy.

2 comments:

Gina Cooper said...

Wow - can I work there too? I'd like chicken parmesan!
That's awesome that you want to host the blog yourself on your website. I downloaded wordpress but didn't get very far. Sounds like fun!

Anonymous said...

No!!!! Don't go!!!!

I had to create a Blogger account just to leave these comments!

Say it aint so!!! :-)

So, are you missing the free food yet?