Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Sixteen Days

Crazy. It has been sixteen days since I last blogged. That's just crazy. What have I been up to? Uhh.. not too much. Just work and the usual.

I have been to two movies in the last five days. First off, on Saturday, the wife and I went to go see Wall-E, which I would definitely recommend to anyone else who pretty much loves everything put out by Disney and Pixar. I would put it squarely in the middle in my rankings of Pixar films, not as high as Cars and Toy Story II, but higher than Monsters, Inc. It was pretty fun and very enjoyable.

Then, last night, Megan and I went to see Hancock, which I also liked. It was a funny and interesting story, and I am a fan of Will Smith's acting. It's certainly not a perfect movie, but it was still entertaining.

At both movies, we saw previews for the movie Bolt, which I think could be really rather funny - an animated movie about a dog that comes out around Thanksgiving. However, the next movie on the radar for us is The Dark Knight - a guaranteed see-it-as-soon-as-it-comes-out type movie, with the added bonus of possibly starting off with a trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince. But we'll see.

I've been working more on Lords of Sargoff, adding some more plotlines and possibly changing some other things about how I'm writing the story. But more on that on a future blog entry, which will be much sooner than sixteen days.

LotD: Fantasy Fine Art Gallery. Good place to look for pictures of dragons and other such fantasy images. Also is a decent place for me to find Reclamation images.

1 comment:

DVK said...

Glad to hear Wall-E is good! I really want to see that...