Monday, March 03, 2008

Whole Grain Goodness

First, some card-related things. Below are links to updated versions of the Reclamation rules (including blessings), and a PDF printout of the entire 359 card Genesis set. It doesn't include images - just text - but will suffice for playtesting purposes.

http://www.geocities.com/sdpsc/reclamation_ccg_rules.doc
http://www.geocities.com/sdpsc/genesisform.pdf

I have been accepted to work on the next TEC team! And now comes the funky part. This will be my seventh time on team, but my first as a non-Supportite. That's right, I will be a Wheatie. Which has me both rather excited and a little nervous, but I am sure that it will be all good. For those not in "the know," Support is a team that does a lot of the behind-the-scenes setup and cleaning for a TEC weekend. It has been a good fit for me. Wheat is a team whose main purpose is to pray for the weekend, and will include a lot more human interaction and discussion. And I am shy. :) But, I think it will go well. God must have me on that team for a purpose. And he's pretty smart.

LotD: Giant Swiss Army Knife. Thanks Dan. I don't think it'd be a wise choice to put on my keychain.

2 comments:

A. Bauer said...

Pretty sure you have a wicked awesome Rectora on the Wheat team....no worries....

Cheryl said...

Joel, you'll do great! This will be a good growing weekend for you.
We never know what God has in mind for our lives :)
love, Mom