Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Slimer

I've had lots of excellent comments and suggestions from both Tim and my wife. As expected, there are definitely some storyline issues that need to be fixed. Some of them have been already, others will require more thinking on how to make things fit together. It's good fun.

We had a geekday on Saturday which was good fun. Lots of cards, computer games, and unhealthy food. It was wonderful. I did not get to test out Reclamation, but we may be having another such geekday in a couple weeks. Whooahh!

My 30 day trial at FLS is over, and I am now on board permanently. In another couple weeks to a month, I may be able to get a raise. Which would be neato.

LotD: Real-life Ghostbusters. Who you gonna call?

1 comment:

Mac Man said...

Hey, congrats on the untempification at work. I hadn't heard yet!

And geekdays are wonderful...