Thursday, December 28, 2006

Ah, Salt

Next week, I am going on a short little "business trip" for my work to their call center (or former call center, as it has closed) in Salt Lake City, Utah. Neato, huh? Hehe. I will by flying out Tuesday morning and returning Thursday around noon. I'm not completely sure what I'll be doing. I may be taking apart computers at the call center so they can be transported elsewhere. Who the heck knows. But, it's a change from normal routine, and work will reimburse my food expenses. Which begs the question - what's the most expensive restaurant in Salt Lake City? :)

1 comment:

Mac Man said...

Uh, I think I have a restaurant in Salt Lake City. I'll hand you a bunch of bag lunches and falsified receipts, and you hand me loads of cash. This business trip is getting better and better!

Metric of the Day: ~40 hours spent so far converting Logos Accounting data to QuickBooks data for the church. And only a couple more days to finish before we start using QuickBooks for 2007. Yikes!