Friday, December 22, 2006

The Cage

So, there you have it. The Cage is no literary masterpiece, but it is my first attempt at a story of that length. Let me know of any comments you had on it (positive or negative). I haven't decided for sure yet, but I might (after the holidays) post another story I had written, one that is less than half of the length (I think it is around 8,000 words), but we'll see. It was written a good two years before The Cage, so the writing is probably even worse. ;)

In other news, Christmas is coming! Wahoo! This will assumably be my last post until after Christmas, so I hope everyone has a happy holidays. On Saturday, Megan and I will be driving down to Geneva and spending time with her mother, grandparents, and other assorted relatives. We will be spending Christmas day at home together, just the two of us. Should be good fun. We'll open up our stockings in the morning, then open up the rest of our gifts and have brunch. We're going to make cookies (my mom sent us one of these cookie-mixes-in-a-jar things, just add water and eggs, or something like that). So that should be fun.

Then it's back to work on Tuesday. What's with that? :)

1 comment:

Mac Man said...

I liked it! How was Christmas? Ready for some more volleyball?