Tuesday, January 09, 2007

And Then It All Goes Splat

Well, the Buckeyes even still had a good year, even though they got torn apart in their 41-14 loss to the underdog Florida. I'm sure they'll be back and will be a good team next year. Their defense is young and should be even better. But who knows. At least the Bucks beat Michigan.

On a side note, this is my 50th blog post. Granted, ten of those posts were chapters of a story, but you know, it's still all good.

Anyway, my trip to Salt Lake City was fine. Nothing too exciting. We packed up a bunch of desktop computers, as well as several servers and other computer equipment. It got me out of the office for a few days, and they paid for my food, so what else do I need? I mean, you know, besides my exceptionally good-looking wife.

1 comment:

Mac Man said...

What else do you need? How about this:

http://www.apple.com/iphone